ID Card
#1
ID Card

Religion:  Horror


Politics:  Wrestling


Philosophy:  Comedy


Gender:  Phallic


Race:  Vaudevillian


Sexuality:  Blues


Disability:  Nonsense


Allergy:  Morality


Nationality/Ethnicity:  Folklore
In cases where the visitors speak with witnesses, they frequently make claims about themselves, their technologies, and their intentions that are obviously absurd, or self contradicting.
Reply
#2
(9 hours ago)rowens Wrote:  ID Card

Religion:  Horror


Politics:  Wrestling


Philosophy:  Comedy


Gender:  Phallic


Race:  Vaudevillian


Sexuality:  Blues


Disability:  Nonsense


Allergy:  Morality


Nationality/Ethnicity:  Folklore

Marvellous!  I do have one question, though, for future reference:  after you paint the self-portrait, how do you get the paint off?
feedback award Non-practicing atheist
Reply
#3
Odor heat.


When I was at a Bob Dylan concert, he wouldn't come out on stage as it was lightning.
I asked the woman mixing drinks if I could get drinks with cash. She said no I had to concert my money through a machine to a card.
I asked what if I had no ID, I didn't want to go through all the trouble and have her mix me a drink (I just say mix all the hard stuff together, really) and then get IDed.
She said that she can't serve me. I said, if I hadn't said that I have no ID, would have she asked for it. She said she couldn't tell me that.
She was visually upset, at least she was seeing things that way.

We got asked to leave the grounds due to storm, and I traded cash for liquor from two bums.
I was going to give him a ten, but he saw a 20 in there that I didn't know I had, and demanded that.
I figured it didn't matter, ID, no ID, ten, twenty, cash, card. It's all about affect to me.

And affect comes easiest through drinking.

Other options are Imagination, Starting a Scene (getting into trouble and hamming it up; I don't mean like a niche community), Women with proportionate features or cultural fetish elements, making poems, certain weather and seasonal conditions, bowel movements, dreams, etc.

I have found that about four pitchers of nonsugar black tea can lead to a contractingly affective flow, whereas alcohol is expansive.
Tea makes me feel like its 3am and a strange noise that may be a lingering dream has my divided attention.
Alcohol makes the town paint red.
In cases where the visitors speak with witnesses, they frequently make claims about themselves, their technologies, and their intentions that are obviously absurd, or self contradicting.
Reply
#4
(9 hours ago)rowens Wrote:  ID Card

Religion:  Horror


Politics:  Wrestling


Philosophy:  Comedy


Gender:  Phallic


Race:  Vaudevillian


Sexuality:  Blues


Disability:  Nonsense


Allergy:  Morality


Nationality/Ethnicity:  Folklore

A fun read. Vaudevillian as race is tempting.
Reply
#5
excuse me while I steal from you without shame
Reply
#6
Vaudeville is a good race. If you don't like what you were born with, there is facepaint.

What happened to ignoring my posts due to lack of interest in improving?
In cases where the visitors speak with witnesses, they frequently make claims about themselves, their technologies, and their intentions that are obviously absurd, or self contradicting.
Reply
#7
(4 hours ago)rowens Wrote:  Vaudeville is a good race. If you don't like what you were born with, there is facepaint.

What happened to ignoring my posts due to lack of interest in improving?

Never you, that
Reply




Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!