On Skydiving
#4
(Yesterday, 02:44 PM)matsunosuperfan Wrote:  On Skydiving

Every day I wake up
feeling grateful
I’m not rich. …. mildly interesting setup 

because

this means I have no risk
of dying …. Clarifies the title 
just because

I’m bored … explains the first strophe 
Said no parkour athlete ever
There’s not much to critique in this. It’s a weakly argued opinion dressed up as a poem and that’s about it. Maybe that’s all it’s meant to be.

(Yesterday, 02:44 PM)matsunosuperfan Wrote:  On Skydiving

Every day I wake up
feeling grateful
I’m not rich. …. mildly interesting setup 

because

this means I have no risk
of dying …. Clarifies the title 
just because

I’m bored … explains the first strophe 
Said no parkour athlete ever
There’s not much to critique in this. It’s a weakly argued opinion dressed up as a poem and that’s about it. Maybe that’s all it’s meant to be.

(Yesterday, 02:44 PM)matsunosuperfan Wrote:  On Skydiving

Every day I wake up
feeling grateful
I’m not rich. …. mildly interesting setup 

because

this means I have no risk
of dying …. Clarifies the title 
just because

I’m bored … explains the first strophe 
Said no parkour athlete ever
There’s not much to critique in this. It’s a weakly argued opinion dressed up as a poem and that’s about it. Maybe that’s all it’s meant to be.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
On Skydiving - by matsunosuperfan - Yesterday, 02:44 PM
RE: On Skydiving - by alonso ramoran - 7 hours ago
RE: On Skydiving - by CRNDLSM - 6 hours ago
RE: On Skydiving - by busker - 2 hours ago



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!