Crown Royal
#3
(6 hours ago)CRNDLSM Wrote:  Was your interest in writing poetry a sudden result of the breakup? I find it interesting to want to share so much in a public forum full of strangers just out of nowhere, id be more inclined to talk about the poems but if you're not interested in discussing other people's poetry here then you might not really get much engagement, eventually it might look like spam, but you're tagging your work too with your initials, suggesting your not A.I. but interested in developing a 'name' for yourself, so I'd recommend boosting a few other poems in this forum before adding more of your own.  Not that there are rules against it here specifically, just wanting to encourage the craft
Im not here any specific reason. I just enjoy writing and it helps me.
Thanks for your input. Sorry if I sound like AI.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Crown Royal - by Harryd - 7 hours ago
RE: Crown Royal - by CRNDLSM - 6 hours ago
RE: Crown Royal - by Harryd - 6 hours ago
RE: Crown Royal - by CRNDLSM - 5 hours ago



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!