Crown Royal
#4
(5 hours ago)Harryd Wrote:  Im not here any specific reason. I just enjoy writing and it helps me.
I guess I don't understand how writing helps anyone, i need people to read and understand my writing in order to help me with what I'm dealing with, I also mostly just like words for fun, but I figure people want me to read their work to understand them and better help them
Thanks for your input. Sorry if I sound like AI.
I don't actually know what AI sounds like, I don't use it consiously, for all I know you are still AI, what is internet, anyways there's lots of discussion forums here on the subject, no worries!
Peanut butter honey banana sandwiches
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Crown Royal - by Harryd - 6 hours ago
RE: Crown Royal - by CRNDLSM - 5 hours ago
RE: Crown Royal - by Harryd - 5 hours ago
RE: Crown Royal - by CRNDLSM - 5 hours ago



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!