Yesterday, 03:18 PM
(Yesterday, 03:15 PM)busker Wrote:I improve every day. Many have told me what I write is beautiful, some dislike. Your opinion is just one of many and by no means the end all. Thanks though(Yesterday, 02:22 PM)Harryd Wrote:Since you’re not trained or educated etc it would be good to start and make an effort in that direction and actually act upon the feedback to improve your craft(Yesterday, 01:13 PM)busker Wrote: Technically, the Misc section is a non critical forum, and it’s ok to post there and not care about feedback.Since I'm not trained or educated in forms of poetry I just come here post what I like to write and hopefully people appreciate it, that's all and I appreciate your feedback also
As long as the trickle doesn’t become a flood, it’s ok.
@HarryD - think about what you want out of the forum, though.
That’s what this site is for. It isn’t Instagram.
