ID Card
#3
Odor heat.


When I was at a Bob Dylan concert, he wouldn't come out on stage as it was lightning.
I asked the woman mixing drinks if I could get drinks with cash. She said no I had to concert my money through a machine to a card.
I asked what if I had no ID, I didn't want to go through all the trouble and have her mix me a drink (I just say mix all the hard stuff together, really) and then get IDed.
She said that she can't serve me. I said, if I hadn't said that I have no ID, would have she asked for it. She said she couldn't tell me that.
She was visually upset, at least she was seeing things that way.

We got asked to leave the grounds due to storm, and I traded cash for liquor from two bums.
I was going to give him a ten, but he saw a 20 in there that I didn't know I had, and demanded that.
I figured it didn't matter, ID, no ID, ten, twenty, cash, card. It's all about affect to me.

And affect comes easiest through drinking.

Other options are Imagination, Starting a Scene (getting into trouble and hamming it up; I don't mean like a niche community), Women with proportionate features or cultural fetish elements, making poems, certain weather and seasonal conditions, bowel movements, dreams, etc.

I have found that about four pitchers of nonsugar black tea can lead to a contractingly affective flow, whereas alcohol is expansive.
Tea makes me feel like its 3am and a strange noise that may be a lingering dream has my divided attention.
Alcohol makes the town paint red.
In cases where the visitors speak with witnesses, they frequently make claims about themselves, their technologies, and their intentions that are obviously absurd, or self contradicting.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
ID Card - by rowens - 9 hours ago
RE: ID Card - by dukealien - 6 hours ago
RE: ID Card - by rowens - 6 hours ago
RE: ID Card - by wasellajam - 4 hours ago
RE: ID Card - by matsunosuperfan - 4 hours ago
RE: ID Card - by rowens - 4 hours ago
RE: ID Card - by matsunosuperfan - 3 hours ago



Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Do NOT follow this link or you will be banned from the site!